Saturday, June 25, 2011

Celebration (Irish Cream) Brownies

I was going over for a girl's-night-in at my best friend's house Friday night because she was having a crazy week and wanted to hang out and unwind. Most likely, this would also involve wine drinking.  So I was thinking, what makes a crazy week better other than some girl-time and a glass of wine? Chocolate of course.  So I mixed up a batch of Irish Cream Brownies.  In the meantime, she got some really great news and the crappy-week brownies morphed into celebration brownies.  They were quite yummy and I definitely recommend.  The recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine and I almost  followed the recipe exactly.  The only substitution I made was to use 2 eggs in place of the 1/2 cup egg substitute.  You will never find a carton of fake egg in my fridge.  I'll take the real thing, thank you very much.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. They were a wonderful celebratory treat. Thanks for making them!!

    ReplyDelete