Thursday, September 13, 2012

Printable Recipes

I just learned a nifty little trick to make my blog recipes printable! If anyone has any interest in printing out any of the (few) recipes I've shared on this blog to try for yourself, it's now super-easy! Just click on a recipe below to go to the original post. Once there, you'll see a "Print Recipe" link directly under the recipe title that you can click. That's it!

Of course I love them all, but if I had to pick favorites, I'd go with the Cranberry-Raspberry Crumb Cake (Sweet) and the Smoked Caprese Quesadillas (Savory) -- I highly recommend them both!

Sweet
Cinnamon Rolls
Cranberry-Raspberry Crumb Cake
Cranberry-Orange Tea Loaf
Cherry-Almond Clusters
Homemade Vanilla (or Chocolate) Frosting
Split Second Cookies
Apricot Squares

Savory
Smoked Caprese Quesadillas
Tomato-Balsamic Pan Sauce
Spaghetti with Roasted Eggplant
Roasted Broccoli, Carrot, & Barley Salad
Baked Haddock in a Bourbon Marinade

No comments:

Post a Comment