Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Truffles

I've been meaning to share the link to this recipe forever. I made these several weeks ago and brought a couple for my cousin Jen to try when I visited her. They're really tasty and super easy to make. I like to call them truffles, even though there is no ganache involved and I'm sure that's not technically correct. Whatever you'd like to call them, you can find the recipe here on Baby Gizmo Blog.


I mostly followed the recipe as written, but skipped dipping them in the mini chocolate chips because I couldn't be bothered. I also melted about 2 cups of chocolate chips (one whole bag) which is a little more than the recipe calls for, just to make dipping a little easier. I used half natural peanut butter and half "traditional" peanut butter because I was cleaning out jars to scrape this recipe together, but I'm sure either one would work just fine on its own. I specifically made this recipe to use up a sleeve of graham crackers, but I would happily make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment